Thursday, November 18, 2010

Are You Ready For This??

Some new and exciting things in my life....the posts are going to become more frequent. But for today here are my updates:

1. Graduated Physical Therapy!

2. Wahoooo I can workout again! I am currently in Bootcamp, have been to the gym, Zumba and have dabbled in the P90X workouts.....so excited to workout!

3. For the 2nd year, I finished the 10miles of Irongirl Tempe, just finishing was my goal after not working out for 6 months. Not striving for PR's this year...I am SOOO happy I finished!

4. I bought myself some new kicks that are the same as the old ones. They are discontinued and I happened to find a pair on eBay...as soon as I have the camera handy I will post pics of the new vs old. I can't believe I was still wearing them, it is an injury waiting to happen!

5. To get my butt to stay in shape through the holidays I joined the Bootie Buster Challenge and am psyched!! You can join too!

HBBC Logo

These blog posts are soon to become more of my workouts and healthy delicious eats....it starts in 2 days! Cmon People Join Join Join! It will get you through the Holiday Season without the extra pounds.


And tomorrow I will have more exciting news to share for my Phoenix girlfriends! I am super excited and would tell you now but I want to wait until I have full information for you! Stay tuned!

No comments: