Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mommy Brain has set in!

Here I am running late again with the post! I am going to have to set reminders for myself...I swear I will post an updated pic here soon!

How Far Along: 24weeks
Total Weight Gain: +17lbs ish....no real gain from last week
Maternity Clothes: Almost all! So So comfy!
Sleep: Had a slight backache late in the week, but I think I slept funny one night or our crappy sofa is getting to me...either way, I am feeling great again and sleeping well
Cravings or Aversions: Still not much but I wish I craved things, dinner would be much easier!
Best Moment This Week: Feeling you move more and knowing your schedule. You are always up and kicking around 9:30am until 111:30ish then you must nap and wake back up around 2:30.
Gender: Team Green!
Labor Signs: NONE! Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button in or out: Still In
What I miss: Training for races this fall. Next year I will have a running buddy!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Cool weather! I can't wait to wear some different clothes!
Weekly Wisdom: Do you have to touch the belly and talk baby talk? Can you just talk normal and leave your hands off!

No comments: