Sunday, June 28, 2009

And we are home...

After a whirlwind June San Diego, Las Vegas and San Francisco, we are home for a while (I think)!

We didn't get to see everything we wanted to see in San Francisco so we will be going back to the city eventually. I did love the city, minus the cold weather and dirty bums with rats and cats and dogs-ick!!!


Jake and A Painted Man! He Dances for $$! It was funny...



The Sea Lions-we kind of think Cyrus should've been a Sea Lion! Oh, and the giant boat in the background!



Alcatraz Island
Lombard Street






We also were able to hangout with our wonderful friend Kristy and a few of her friends who live in the city. Also went on a tour of the ballpark and to a game. The weekend was awesome!


Next we are landscaping our backyard so I will update with pics. Other than that we plan on hanging out with friends in the pool and grill for the remainder of the summer. I will post pics of the fun times!!!


The next trip, which is still "up in the air" at this point due to Jake's work schedule, is to go back to Detroit in October for the Detroit Marathon. We are hoping to go and run the 1/2 marathon, keep your fingers crossed!!


No comments: