Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside....

It's been so long since I posted! And a lot has happened in the past month...

The first weekend of the month I volunteered with Girls on the Run Program http://www.gotrmc.org/ . I had the pleasure of running a 5k with a 5th Grader. It was a Lot of Fun, I will do it again and would recommend that others volunteer!

Amy and I really stepped up our running as we have now passed the one month until the 1/2 marker...we even did a Christmas 12k~it was a lot of fun!


Even if we did have to inhale manure for the majority of the run...

Afterwards we did get our picture taken with our favorite man-Santa!!


I got my first scrapbook deal and am so excited! I loved doing it and can't wait to get more, I love doing it so making a little extra Christmas Cash was well worth it! I was actually really busy this past month, so I didn't take any actual photos of the book :-( And I didn't get a chance to make up business cards, but I will soon!! Hopefully I will be broadening my horizons into photobooks and stationary soon!


Jake and I went to Vegas last weekend....I have no pictures to prove it since I left my memory card in the laptop~ooooopsss!


I finally put up our Christmas Tree and Menorah (on December 20th!). Although it was a little late and past Hanukkah, it did get put out on the shelf. Better late than never!

We had Christmas Eve at our house with my parents and brother Willy and his wife Joan. Lots of good food, gifts and fun times! The dogs had a blast with all the visitors and enjoyed all the petting they received, they just force themselves onto anyones lap and demand to be pet. Good thing my family likes doggies! Both were exhausted by day end....Jake and I decided to fire up the new pit once everyone left, but it was freezing outside! Even with the fire going, the chill got to us so we put it out-brrrrrrrr...


....and on Christmas morning we woke up to Frosty! Real Frost on our Patio Furniture, no wonder we were so chilly the night before....brrrrrrr
On Christmas we opened our gifts, I got a Cricut and a Your Story! Holy crap, I am excited as can be!! I also got some new WiiFit games, new headphones and a new movie, he SPOILED me! However I don't think he realizes the money needed to continue paper habits like scrapbooking and stationary, oh well!!! Then we went to see Blindside and went to Chinese Buffet.


And last night we went to Holiday Showstoppers at Casino Arizona with my parents and bro, afterwards the husband and Santa's little helpers had a photoshoot

Overall this has been a great month! I am debating if I should or should not make New Years Resolutions, I typically don't.....Next weekend we are heading to San Diego and I can't wait!!!

No comments: