I haven't posted as much as I would like, but hopefully that will change in the weeks to come! However this is my 100th post and hopefully will hit 200 this year too!
The little guy has started smiling and scooting on his back...he scoots all over his crib at night now. He is growing up too fast!
Jake and I had a cold last week and not Broxton has his 1st cold! Luckily he has been happy throughout it and his little cough is cute too. I just feel bad for getting the little man sick :-( But along with that 1st cold came his 1st night of sleeping through the night! We have been working on putting him down with a clean diaper, fed and slightly drowsy. Last night I laid him down around 10, he fell asleep on his own around 10:15 and he woke up this morning at 5:53am! Happy mama!
Tomorrow, February 1 is my 1st day back at work. I have been off 7 weeks, but it sure doesn't feel like it! Broxton is going to stay with his Nana this week so that should make my transition a little easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment