Saturday, December 25, 2010

well well well...

The holiday is officially over...and this week I didn't workout as much as planned. 2 reasons, lazy and celebrating! Oh well, we will chalk this up for the records and the pure fact I vowed to not do PF Chang's this year. Lost Dutchman is still up in the air and I am also debating a full marathon in April or a 25k in May. I want to do both but I think that is out of the picture because both will require travel. So I need to decide....
Onto Bigger and Better things, but things that will make my 2011 goals BIGGER and BETTER! I received not only a Ipod Shuffle from my parents, but a Garmin Forerunner 405 from the hubs and a Bike! I am Overly Ecstatic to get all items in motion(today was spent charging)! This is what I needed to ease me towards my goals. So not only is a marathon in the mind, but also either a duathlon or triathlon(sprint)! We are going to start with a 1/2 marathon with no hurtys, and then a full then we will move onto the others! Wahoooo!
So not only do I have fun new toys, but also the Fit Bottom Girls Weight Loss Challenge begins in January, I have 3 girls under me which is AWESOME! I have a lot of dedication on my team and can't wait to see what these girls have in store for me!
Anyhow, this week, as I said early was lazy and celebrating! I plan to WORK IT next week! Monday I did 3mi + Jillian Michaels Shred It Workout
Tuesday I completed 60 minutes of gym yoga
Wednesday I did 40 minutes of Piloxing....
Thursday I shopped all day, Friday I rested and Saturday I spent the day eating about 8,000 calories at Chinese dinner (not sure if that is an exaggeration or not). Hubs and I concluded that Chinese on Christmas is the most calories we eat at 1 sitting all year....

No comments: